1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

noLED problems on Samsung Galaxy S2....

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by stretch03, May 4, 2012.

1. stretch03

stretch03 Lurker
    None

May 4, 2012
    Wolverhampton, UK
    Hi all,

After searching hi and low i cant find anyone or any thread that seems to have the same problem as me......:(

Let me just point out im a uber noob to the world of the android.....

I installed noLED on my Samsung Galaxy S2 works great when i hit the test in the app but doesnt seem to work at all. I hit the power button to put it into standby and nothing......When i hit the power button again it just comes up with the default lockscreen as normal :(

I have turned it on, i have made sure its running in the background and have ticked the option in the accessibility.

I am using the default locker and Go launcher EX if that matters i dont know, i am still messing around with different things as its all new to me :s

Let me know if you need anymore details to help me out, it is much appriciated.

Jon (Stretch)

Advertisement

2. Rocco2012

Rocco2012 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    Toronto
    Two things. First, have you turned on NoLed? You can play with the settings and still test it with it not being turned on.
    Second, go to the phones main settings, accessibility, and make sure NoLed is checked.
    Should work fine with the default locker and GoLauncher. Doesn't work well with a different locker like GoLocker or Widget Locker from my experience.
    Try those two tips.

3. stretch03

stretch03 Lurker
    None

May 4, 2012
    Wolverhampton, UK
    Yeah i did try both of them but still nothing......then i was sent an update for it, updated it and now works fine :)

Thanks anyway

4. JohnM43

JohnM43 Lurker
    None

Jun 12, 2012
    Try deleting Golauncher and installing something like Holo Launcher it worked for me.

5. JohnM43

JohnM43 Lurker
    None

Jun 12, 2012
    Try deleting Golauncher and installing something like Holo Launcher it worked for me.I believe there may be a conflict with Noled and GoLauncher