• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Non macho stuff

holgalee

Nov 23, 2010
Ok, so android phone owners are supposedly techie males. But there are so few good games that are not full of macho shooting, racing stuff.

I'm not into MMO either, so what good (read 'addictive') games are there? Apart from Angry Birds, I've tried NinJump, Fruit Slice, Abduction, Gem Miner, Labyrinth, Bonsai Blast, Tanagram Moments, but they're not really my cup of tea for prolonged playing.

Reactions: aualoha
Dan Fury, I've installed ToyShop Adventures and it's really gorgeous though the file is huge! Not easy to manouever, but still fun. I'll check out Squibble Lite and Office Rush tonight. Is Pocket Lengends only MMO? I don't want to be connected to the internet when I play.

Takethewall, I'll check out Game Dev Story as well. It didn't attract me at first sight, seems quite pokemon like to me. :p

Vanquished, I've checked out Rocket Bunnies but don't really like the graphics and game.

I'm going to stick to free games for now, or at least games with free versions so that I can tell how much I like them. Do keep the suggestions coming.

Upvote 0
Dan Fury, I've installed ToyShop Adventures and it's really gorgeous though the file is huge! Not easy to manouever, but still fun. I'll check out Squibble Lite and Office Rush tonight. Is Pocket Lengends only MMO? I don't want to be connected to the internet when I play.

Takethewall, I'll check out Game Dev Story as well. It didn't attract me at first sight, seems quite pokemon like to me. :p

Vanquished, I've checked out Rocket Bunnies but don't really like the graphics and game.

I'm going to stick to free games for now, or at least games with free versions so that I can tell how much I like them. Do keep the suggestions coming.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones