1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Nonstop phone problems / phone storage low, disk getting full, force close messages

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jonesk34, Jul 31, 2013.

1. jonesk34

jonesk34 Lurker

Keep having low phone and disk full messages. The problems just never end with Huawei Ascend y....can someone help please!!!!

Advertisement

2. jonesk34

jonesk34 Lurker

Hi! I am completely new to this, and not sure of how to use.this forums site. I do know, that I am really getting frustrated & disgusted with the neverending problems with my phone, need my phone & can't afford to buy another phone. I need to ask for help with making sure everything is set up right with the phone. Straighttalk keeps rebooting my phone, but not long after, the phone is acting up again. I keep getting phone storage low, disk getting full, force close messages. I just really need help!

3. Reaper351c

Reaper351c Member

Are you rooted have you tried to format internal sd card with clockworkmod recovery installed or twrp recovery depending n which one you have and which ROM are you running what kind of phone do you have since it doesn't say what you have since you posted in introductions you should have posted this where your phone model is in that forum
    Have you tried a factory data reset also

scary alien likes this.