1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Nontransparent Nexus One Lockscreen yet?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by animanga008, May 10, 2011.

1. animanga008

animanga008 Newbie
    None

Jul 22, 2010
    Hey guys,

I looked through the archives and found some threads on how to install the Nexus one lockscreen but I'm wondering if there has been any progress (2011) on a non-transparent lockscreen besides the one offered in this thread (http://androidforums.com/eris-all-things-root/182817-nexus-one-lockscreen-xtrrom.html) (2010)?

If I go with their Vanilla method, I would have to install another clock which isn't hard but a hassle nonetheless. So I'm just wondering in general if anyone here, off the top of their head, knows of any non-transparent nexus one lockscreen packs I could install on my xtrrrom phone without installing anything else besides the apk.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. doogald

doogald Android Expert

Jan 7, 2010
    Well, if you don't mind installing metamorph, this particular one works with xtrROM and xtrSENSE: [THEME] Vanilla Lockscreen NON-Transparent Background [UPDATED: 07/05/2010] - xda-developers

Metamorph: https://market.android.com/details?id=stericson.xda.metamorph&feature=search_result

The only thing that you need to do for xtrROM (or xtrSENSE) is to use an app like Root Explorer or eStrongs to rename or delete the file /system/app/HTCLockScreen.apk (when I did this, rather than delete the file, I renamed it to HTCLockScreen.bak, in case I wanted to switch back.)

3. animanga008

animanga008 Newbie
    None

Jul 22, 2010