• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Noob] Backing up phone info before hard resetting

Hi,
I am a huge Android Forums newbie, but I really needed help with backing up my phone information before hard resetting.
Basically, the primary email that the phone is running under is an email for a company I no longer work for so I don't have a valid email there. Because I can't log into my work email, I can't log in and download any new application so unless you guys know of a different solution, I guess my only option is to hard reset and then make a new primary account.
However, I would like to save all my contacts and texts messages [if possible, although I hear it's unlikely], but since I can't download any new applications, I also can't download any storage applications for my phone.

So how do I proceed?
Thanks in advance!:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones