• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Noob cannon.

bbsy

Lurker
Sep 6, 2010
Piscataway, NJ
Hi.
My name's Jess.
Or bbsy.

I guess you could say I'm new to the online Android community. I've never bothered to join a forum, but I've been lurking around for about a year now.

My first Android was a G1. I've had two, a bronze and a black one. I rooted the bronze one, but long story short, it was broken into pieces shortly after. Still waiting to get the black one back from a friend that I lent it to.

When I was less knowledgeable about Android phones, I got the Cliq because I was sick of my G1 at the time, and what a giant mistake that was. So I'm still stuck with it for lack of money, and still financing it for $20 a month with T-mobile, though I hate it with a passion. Tried to root it and the phone wouldn't even turn back on, had to get a new one through insurance. I've given up on this thing, really. Looking to get the Vibrant as soon as I get some money together.

I joined to hopefully expand my knowledge, I'm really interested in knowing everything there is to know about Android, but I have to admit, I am still on a pretty beginner level.

Everyone here seems really nice, I'm excited to become a part of your community. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones