1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Noob cannon.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bbsy, Sep 6, 2010.

1. bbsy

bbsy Lurker

Sep 6, 2010
    Customer Service Manager
    Piscataway, NJ
    Hi.
    My name's Jess.
    Or bbsy.

I guess you could say I'm new to the online Android community. I've never bothered to join a forum, but I've been lurking around for about a year now.

My first Android was a G1. I've had two, a bronze and a black one. I rooted the bronze one, but long story short, it was broken into pieces shortly after. Still waiting to get the black one back from a friend that I lent it to.

When I was less knowledgeable about Android phones, I got the Cliq because I was sick of my G1 at the time, and what a giant mistake that was. So I'm still stuck with it for lack of money, and still financing it for $20 a month with T-mobile, though I hate it with a passion. Tried to root it and the phone wouldn't even turn back on, had to get a new one through insurance. I've given up on this thing, really. Looking to get the Vibrant as soon as I get some money together.

I joined to hopefully expand my knowledge, I'm really interested in knowing everything there is to know about Android, but I have to admit, I am still on a pretty beginner level.

Everyone here seems really nice, I'm excited to become a part of your community. :)

Advertisement

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to Android Forums!

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Android Expert

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)