• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Noob question - social hub

Sorry for the noob question, but I just got a GS2 and I'm having a few problems.

First - There was battery problems with the phone I received so I sent it back and my replacement arrived today (from Virgin).

Now - there are already games etc installed on the phone, and the way things are set out is different to on the phone I just returned. One of these is the social hub. On the 1st phone, the email addresses I had linked were listed, then there was facebook, one below the other.

Now, when I enter the social hub, I am immediately on the 'feeds', i then have to select 'messages' and then 'all messages' to get the list to appear.

Can someone help me to get the list to appear as soon as I enter?

Also, why are there games and other aps etc already installed on my phone? Does this mean it is a refurbished phone? If so, is Virgin allowed to give me this when I think I have paid for a new one?

Thanks in advance...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones