• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Noob to Android and VZ...

Hi guys, just got my Incredible today in the mail.... but I had a change of heart and took it into the store and got the X instead! I am very happy! They are both awesome "phones" (so much more than just a phone!) but I went with the X because it was more comfortable for me (I'm a XXL boy haha)

I'm really excited about this, and the Verizon guy who did the exchange for me at my local Verizon store told me about these forums and the website.

lifelong Cingular/ATT person here, and I had recently switched over to my first smartphone, the Torch 9800, but long story short, here I am a brand new VZ customer and I am amazed by this Droid X!

Hope to learn lots and get ready for some stupid questions to be posted! (after searching for the answers, of course!)

Thanks, glad to be here. :cool::cool::cool:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones