1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Noob

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Cavan5250, May 13, 2020.

1. Cavan5250

Cavan5250 Lurker

Wanted to say thank you to all who helped nothing worked oh well we live we learn

ocnbrze likes this.
  2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

You're welcome. :)

If nothing's worked, I'm afraid that my guess is correct. [This really would've been easier if you had simply replied in your other thread!] What you're up against is:

old hardware
    + old operating system
    = new problems running apps

Sad, but true. Developers don't typically continue developing with obsolete devices and OSes in mind. The older your device/OS get, the more you're going to run into apps that won't work--even though they used to. That's my point in the other thread. Your game most likely got a recent update, and that update is what killed it on your very old device.

There's not much you can do about that, other than buy a more current device. *shrug*

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Well did you actually get "No internet access when connecting to my hotspot" fixed? That you posted here.
    https://androidforums.com/threads/need-help.1324223/

And I suggested you call your carrier about it. Was your carrier unable to assist?

As for your other posted problem, of trying to get a game to run on an unsupported devices...yeh..Good luck!

#3 mikedt, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    MoodyBlues and ocnbrze like this.