1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

***NOOK color EXCELLENT***

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by mitsein, May 15, 2011.

1. mitsein

mitsein Lurker

I bought a NOOK color thinking I would love the experience as an e-reader/tablet. Well, I keep going back to my kindle and netbook.

Device is in excellent shape ($250 new) and comes with all packaging, documentation, and usb cord. It also comes with the B&N leather case ($50 new) and its original packaging.

All for $205 +shipping
    Paypal only

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Can you post pics?

3. mitsein

mitsein Lurker

Pics posted

Attached Files:

NightAngel79 likes this.
  4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Would you be willing to just part with case? If so how much?

5. mitsein

mitsein Lurker

I think I am going to try to keep it together to sell. I will drop you a PM if things change.

NightAngel79 likes this.
  6. mitsein

mitsein Lurker

Price drop $200 +shipping. Last chance to android forums before I post on ebay!

7. esploded

esploded Newbie

I'm completely new here, but these classifieds are safe right?
    I'd rather not be scammed... :p

I was going to buy a nook color on B&N (certified preowned) and with tax it was around 250, so this will be a great deal for me!

How fast will shipping be? I need it by thursday (preferably wednesday so I can root it)

-Stan

8. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member

For the most part the classifieds are safe. Unfortunately there has been a bad apple or two. Use your best judgement. I have purchased items twice from the classifieds with good results however as a personal prefrence I look for a member with a track record (how many post does a member have and how long has a member been with AF or has the member sold anything before).

esploded likes this.
  9. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member

To the OP,
    After some thinking I would like to clarify my post. I was stating my personal buying critera to the poster to which I quoted. By no means am I bashing you or the item your trying to sell. 99% of the members are legit. Just wanted to throw that out there.

mitsein likes this.
  10. esploded

esploded Newbie

Thank you! To be completely honest, I'd probably be the suspicious one, considering I joined yesterday! lol.
    I doubt people will sell it to me.

11. mitsein

mitsein Lurker

Hey Stan,

You are right to be suspicious, you can never be too careful (as a buyer or a seller). It is nice to use the classifieds (I think) because we can keep the $$ out of the hands of ebay. If I end up selling on the bay it will end up costing me more than I want to let go of for Final Value Fee.

That said, I only buy and sell through classifieds with Paypal. This protects the buyer and the seller.

Also, I have not been around the android forum for that long as a member (another thing worth considering)--I lurked for some time before I signed up. That said, if you care to check my ebay rating my username there is wipetheclock.

The NOOK is in great shape. I am only getting rid of it as I prefer using my Kindle for reading and my netbook for surfing. I had hoped I would make the NOOK my one piece of technology for both.

Let me know if you are interested,
    Keith

Stan,
    Where are you at? Getting it to you by W/TH is tight especially as tomorrow is a holiday. I could of course send it overnight, but that costy pricey for you.

Keith

No problem. I didn't take it personally one bit!! Glad you're out there to offer up some advice.

12. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Android Expert

If you would be willing to do $200 shipped, consider it sold.

13. esploded

esploded Newbie

I'm in northern california. And you?

14. mitsein

mitsein Lurker

Pennsylvania. PM me if you are still interested. Shipping overnight would be expensive. I just had something of similar size shipped to me from Seattle and it took 8 days.

15. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Android Expert

Apologies Mitsein. Didn't get to your PM until just now. PM'd you back.

16. esploded

esploded Newbie

Unfortunately I'll have to pass.
    I hope you find a new owner for it though.
    Good luck!

17. D2VW14_20

D2VW14_20 Android Enthusiast

Do you have feedback anywhere mitsein?