• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***NOOK color EXCELLENT***

mitsein

Lurker
Apr 22, 2011
I bought a NOOK color thinking I would love the experience as an e-reader/tablet. Well, I keep going back to my kindle and netbook.

Device is in excellent shape ($250 new) and comes with all packaging, documentation, and usb cord. It also comes with the B&N leather case ($50 new) and its original packaging.

All for $205 +shipping
Paypal only

Pics posted

Attachments

• IMG00074-20110516-0746.jpg
    IMG00074-20110516-0746.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG00076-20110516-0748.jpg
    IMG00076-20110516-0748.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG00078-20110516-0749.jpg
    IMG00078-20110516-0749.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
I'm completely new here, but these classifieds are safe right?
I'd rather not be scammed... :p

I was going to buy a nook color on B&N (certified preowned) and with tax it was around 250, so this will be a great deal for me!

How fast will shipping be? I need it by thursday (preferably wednesday so I can root it)

-Stan

Upvote 0
I'm completely new here, but these classifieds are safe right?
I'd rather not be scammed... :p

I was going to buy a nook color on B&N (certified preowned) and with tax it was around 250, so this will be a great deal for me!

How fast will shipping be? I need it by thursday (preferably wednesday so I can root it)

-Stan

For the most part the classifieds are safe. Unfortunately there has been a bad apple or two. Use your best judgement. I have purchased items twice from the classifieds with good results however as a personal prefrence I look for a member with a track record (how many post does a member have and how long has a member been with AF or has the member sold anything before).

Reactions: esploded
Upvote 0
To the OP,
After some thinking I would like to clarify my post. I was stating my personal buying critera to the poster to which I quoted. By no means am I bashing you or the item your trying to sell. 99% of the members are legit. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Thank you! To be completely honest, I'd probably be the suspicious one, considering I joined yesterday! lol.
I doubt people will sell it to me.

Upvote 0
Hey Stan,

You are right to be suspicious, you can never be too careful (as a buyer or a seller). It is nice to use the classifieds (I think) because we can keep the $$ out of the hands of ebay. If I end up selling on the bay it will end up costing me more than I want to let go of for Final Value Fee.

That said, I only buy and sell through classifieds with Paypal. This protects the buyer and the seller.

Also, I have not been around the android forum for that long as a member (another thing worth considering)--I lurked for some time before I signed up. That said, if you care to check my ebay rating my username there is wipetheclock.

The NOOK is in great shape. I am only getting rid of it as I prefer using my Kindle for reading and my netbook for surfing. I had hoped I would make the NOOK my one piece of technology for both.

Let me know if you are interested,
Keith

Stan,
Where are you at? Getting it to you by W/TH is tight especially as tomorrow is a holiday. I could of course send it overnight, but that costy pricey for you.

Keith

To the OP,
After some thinking I would like to clarify my post. I was stating my personal buying critera to the poster to which I quoted. By no means am I bashing you or the item your trying to sell. 99% of the members are legit. Just wanted to throw that out there.

No problem. I didn't take it personally one bit!! Glad you're out there to offer up some advice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones