1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Not a Techie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ARt15, Dec 19, 2012.

1. ARt15

ARt15 Newbie

Howdy all,

I hate/love technology, because/but it moves way too fast for me. I finally decided to root my Evo 4g. It seems every time I try to add or update my apps it comes back and tells me not enough storage space. I hate that. :mad: I am going to get rid of, I think it is called bloatware. Anything Sprint added, but I do not need or want. I am going to do some reading on how to root my phone, but I hope you are prepared for my stupid questions. Because I will mess something up. And when I finally upgrade I plan on using the phone for something else. I have already been doing some reading and all I can say is, WOW! There is way more to these phones than I thought. But as long as you are here to hold my hand and walk me through I should be okay. I am going to start my own thread, and tell you what I am going to do. This way you can steer me in the right direction and it will give me a reference point to what I have done with my phone. Later Art... What can I say, I like what I like.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Welcome Art!
    Come on down and join us/me in the Evo 4G root forum here:
    EVO 4G - All Things Root - Android Forums

And post your question and what you would like to do over there! I'm always perusing that forum as I have that phone. Also a few others are there too! Great phone! I am also rooted and once you understand the process and ask us if you are unclear on anything, it will be a piece of cake:D Trust me...
    See ya and glad you joined:)

Mike

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the community.

Hopefully you enjoy your stay here and get all the answers you are looking for.

Thanks for joining

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Glad to have you onboard. :santaclaus:

5. ARt15

ARt15 Newbie

Thanks for the welcome. I am going to root the phone soon, but I have to wait for the wife and kids to be out of the house. I get distracted easily.

6. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Welcome to AF Art. And you probably got one of the best forum members for rooting an evo, mike knows what's going on there!

:five: good luck amigo!
    -9to5

7. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

Hey there and welcome to Android Forums. :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :ciao:

DS