• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not able to download Google Chrome on Xiaomi Redmi 3

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've made it...And I reset the account too. I don't know what to do :S
1. Clear the Play Store cache
Settings > Apps > All Apps > Google Play Store and then finally tap on Clear Cache.

2. Clear the Play Store data:
In order to clear the data, Settings > Apps > All Apps > Google Play Store and then finally tap on Clear Data.

3. Uninstall Play Store Updates:
In order to uninstall updates, Settings > Apps > All Apps > Google Play Store and the finally tap on Uninstall Updates.

4. Clear Data and Cache on Google Play Services
In order to do this, Settings > Apps > All Apps > Google Play Services and just tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.

5. Reset Your Google Account:
In order to reset your account, Settings > Accounts > Google and then tap on the menu at the top and tap Remove.
Next, go to Settings > Accounts > Add New Account and simply add the same account again.

6. Factory Reset Your Device:
In order to factory wipe, Settings > Backup & Reset and simply tap on Reset Device.

If nothing works then there might be some problem in the Google Play Store servers. It happened to me once and turned out the problem was at the server end. Which got fixed itself in a week or so.

Also it can be a firmware problem too ,like if i was on Android 7.1 (CM14.1) play store stucked at downloading but back 0n stock rom it works good)

Hopefully, one of these workarounds will fix the issue of Google Play Store not downloading. Feel free to leave any comments below and we will get back as soon as we can.

Reactions: Miuguel
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones