• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not Able to Login in Android Market

hi PPl,

i am not able to login in android Market , i am getting Error as

"Can't Establish a reliable data Connection to server "

But i am able to Browse thorough Browser.

Thanks & Regards,
Sabari

try a battery pull with the phone on,or uninstalling the updates on the market clear cache,data or force close the android market app
make another gmail account, turn wifi on and see if that works

Upvote 0
This is generally caused by one of two things, either you are using WAP settings from your network and not Internet settings or you may have a bit of a software problem.

To check the settings : Main Menu > Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point names > Check with you network that what you have here are Internet access point names and not for WAP.

If you have the correct settings then please try the steps outline above by ZeroOne and if the problem persists, run a software update:

http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/Software Downloads/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.12.5.exe

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones