• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help not able to revive mms on the g2x

Welcome to the forums!

Just a quick question for you - are you able to send MMS messages?!? It could be that you need the correct APN's for your network.

You might want to contact your carrier and ask them to give you the correct settings (they can usually be sent via SMS to your phone, however I know that it wasn't possible to send them like that to my Desire HD).

I have moved this thread to the G2X sub-forum, in the hope that someone in here may be able to offer a bit more advice for you!

Hope you find this place useful!!

Upvote 0
I have a unlocked g2x on at&t and it wont revive any picture messages. I have a prepaid account witch I pay 20 a month for unlimited text. Can someone help me please
Just curious do you have a 3g sim card in the phone?I have at&t prepaid as well now but my card wouldnt stay working for more than 10 mins at a time but it wasnt a 3g card,now i have a 3g one and want this phone again.

I sold the phone :(:(:( loved that thing was just curious what sim your using.Thanks

Heres what i used for apn and it worked when the phone was working.

APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: [Leave Blank]
Port: [Leave Blank]
Username: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password: CINGULAR1
Server: [Leave Blank]

MMSC: http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
MMS Proxy: [Leave Blank]
MMS Port: [Leave Blank]
MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC: 310
MNC: 260

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones