• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not all apps appearing in all apps menu for htc wildfire

I just got a htc wildfire and was playing around on the home screen then suddenly I go to the all apps menu and there are only 8 apps there and i had at least 30. I must of hit a button to clear them when I looked away for a second. Then I went to my settings and the apps are all still on my phone they just arent appearing on my all apps menu. How do I get them all on the all apps menu again? I need serious help I have no idea what to do. Please help!:) Thanks.

I just got a htc wildfire and was playing around on the home screen then suddenly I go to the all apps menu and there are only 8 apps there and i had at least 30. I must of hit a button to clear them when I looked away for a second. Then I went to my settings and the apps are all still on my phone they just arent appearing on my all apps menu. How do I get them all on the all apps menu again? I need serious help I have no idea what to do. Please help!:) Thanks.

I've got the same problem and it just started yesterday. At one point yesterday around 2pm I had a couple of particular apps I was using, then last night I couldn't get to them anymore. They are there if I go to settings, but not there if I go to the "all apps" menu that slides up. This is on a Motorola Droid.

Upvote 0

Have you removed the battery?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones