1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Not all Charge phones are created equal

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lnb, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Lnb

Lnb Member

Apr 30, 2011
    Up until last week I thoroughly HATED this phone! For a year I've been suffering with over heating, forced closures, not being able to use Evernote, simple emails and everything I wanted this phone to do!

Verizon finally swiped out the battery and it was still a piece of crap. Then they replaced it, the phone that is with a refurbished one.

OMG, the difference between the two are astonishing! The original phone did not have half of the features the new one does. I mean the original phone didn't even have the green message box on the bottom, or the feed screen or the buddies screen. Apps don't force close anymore. I can even get my email and thank goodness EVERNOTE is working!

I'm perfectly happy with what I have now but what in the hell did I have before ..... a mickey mouse prototype? I got the phone a day or two after it was released, what a disaster. How does Verizon get away with this?

Advertisement

2. Bozz5384

Bozz5384 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2011
    I don't know, I'd like to blacken someones eye at Verizon for doing some things they do. At the end of the day, they seem to have the best service so I stick with them.

3. evep

evep New Member

May 31, 2012
    I've had a very similar experience. My replacement phone is much better, but still isn't perfect, especially as a PHONE.

4. core21

core21 Member

Jul 10, 2012
    I wonder if your replacement has a newer version of the Android OS on it?