• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not All G.Calendars Sync?

I haven't had any problems syncing up to 5 Google calendars to my N1. When I have added/deleted calendars I occasionally had to force a sync, wait an hour, and/or modify the "selected calendars" to make sure the events were appearing, but otherwise no issues.

The one incredibly annoying issue Google Calendar / Android syncing does have is that it doesn't sync all subscribed calendars to your device. The one that bit me personally were the sports calendars. I tried subscribing to various calendars, e.g. world cup, and they appear on my phone but the events don't appear, or the calendar doesn't even appear to be selected.

Found this blog post about it. Annoying!

Google Calendar doesn’t sync sports calendars to Android | Nexus Onederful

Upvote 0
Well, I don't use the subscribed calendars, I just have 3 of my own personal that I made, one for each job and then a "concerts i want to see". I don't get why only the one main calendar shows up on the phone.

As far as Eddie_Brock adding items on your phone and not syncing, it's a different issue (and different topic really) than what I'm having, but I'd check to see if your sync is set correctly.

Upvote 0
Just to make sure its set up right did you go into your calendar app. Make sure you go into the default one, not an app you downloaded. When in the calendar app, click on your menu, then more, Calendars and make sure the ones you want to see are synced and visible.

If they are and/or you already checked that, I wouldn't know what to do after that.

Im on the moto droid running 2.2, so I'm not sure your menu is set up the same way.

Followed the link on your first post. It says to do exactly what I said, so disregard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones