• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help not booting

wipeoutmlt

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
Good morning,

This morning i woke up to find my GT540 all stuck, i took the battery out and switched the phone on and all i'm getting is the normal boot, then it goes on android logo, the light runs through android then the screen goes all black and the light that normally flashes through the android logo is ultra ultra slow. its been like this for over an hour and hasn't booted. Kindly help. thanks

of course here's what i'm dealing with: last night suddenly my lg cell phone said that the phone memory was full so the next morning i deleted some programs(games) i downloaded from the market but it still said the same so I decided to reset to factory settings but i accidently close my cell phone while i was sending a text to a friend so i couldn't do the resetting to factory settings... But when i opened it up it opened just like normal but then it stuck at ANDROID logo so i waited for it to load but it pasted like 3 hours then i turned off my phone...last night suddenly my lg cell phone said that the phone memory was full so the next morning i deleted some programs(games) i downloaded from the market but it still said the same so I decided to reset to factory settings but i accidently close my cell phone while i was sending a text to a friend so i couldn't do the resetting to factory settings... But when i opened it up it opened just like normal but then it stuck at ANDROID logo so i waited for it to load but it pasted like 3 hours then i turned off my phone...

Upvote 0
of course here's what i'm dealing with: last night suddenly my lg cell phone said that the phone memory was full so the next morning i deleted some programs(games) i downloaded from the market but it still said the same so I decided to reset to factory settings but i accidently close my cell phone while i was sending a text to a friend so i couldn't do the resetting to factory settings... But when i opened it up it opened just like normal but then it stuck at ANDROID logo so i waited for it to load but it pasted like 3 hours then i turned off my phone...last night suddenly my lg cell phone said that the phone memory was full so the next morning i deleted some programs(games) i downloaded from the market but it still said the same so I decided to reset to factory settings but i accidently close my cell phone while i was sending a text to a friend so i couldn't do the resetting to factory settings... But when i opened it up it opened just like normal but then it stuck at ANDROID logo so i waited for it to load but it pasted like 3 hours then i turned off my phone...

lads wipe the cache ye b fine

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones