• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not charging with white light

Nachoqtpie

Lurker
Feb 18, 2013
So, yesterday I was cruising along, watching some TV, had my phone plugged in, charging, all was right with the world.

I decided I wanted to play some Sims 3, so came over to my computer, plugged in my phone, and it popped up that it was unrecognized, which I thought was weird, but I went about my business with the game that I had on my phone, and playing the Sims.

A little later it was saying that my I had low battery, even tho it was plugged into my computer.

So, I went and plugged it back in by the couch (different cable) and it wouldn't charge. I fiddled with it for a while, trying to get it to charge, but nothing. It then died. :( I turned it back on, and tried to plug it in again, it stayed on for a couple minutes, and then died again.

I then plugged it into the wall charger that my husband was charging HIS phone on (which was working for his phone) and I would get a white light for a while. I left it on the charger all night long, and this morning I got up, and nothing. No white light, no turning on, no charge, nothing.

I took the battery out, I pressed the power button for 10 seconds and put it back in.. nothing.

I've had it plugged in with a white light on for about 10 minutes now while I've been looking for a solution to my problem.

I don't know what else to do! I've got about 2 weeks until I can get a new phone, and I've not had a single problem with this phone so was really looking forward to upgrading to the new Photon...

Please help! :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones