• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not Even Sure What it's called

amerifax

May 24, 2010
Hardware - That I do Know

I believe Apple came out with it and it might be called an IPad. Droid is or has come out with one with Droid OS on it.

It's bigger than a CellPone 320 by ??. But smaller than a lap top. Must be a screen size around 8.5 11 or that perspective.

Can you help me with the Droid product name or the companies that sell it with the Droid OS. Also I would like to know what our industry calls this type of device.
Bob

You're looking for an Android Tablet. Google makes the Android OS, but is not a hardware manufacturer. Asus, Motorola, Acer, Samsung, HTC, and others make tablets. They usually come in 7" or 10.1" screen sizes. Don't get a tablet that doesn't come with Android 3.x (either 3.1 or 3.2) Honeycomb, as that's the tablet version of the OS.

Reactions: amerifax
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones