• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not getting English subtitles on unlockmyttv on Fire Stick

Mick19989

Lurker
Apr 1, 2020
Recently I haven't been able to get just English subtitles on this APK. When I click on play with subtitles or download with subtitles it initially says OpenSubtitles but then "Makedie" comes up and it will give me Chinese subtitles coupled with English subtitles. Is there a fix for this? Are any of you having this problem? This is for unlockmyTTV, not unlockmytv. You can reply here or email me at mikerock300@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your help.

Recently I haven't been able to get just English subtitles on this APK. When I click on play with subtitles or download with subtitles it initially says OpenSubtitles but then "Makedie" comes up and it will give me Chinese subtitles coupled with English subtitles. Is there a fix for this? Are any of you having this problem? This is for unlockmyTTV, not unlockmytv. You can reply here or email me at mikerock300@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your help.

It's using a Chinese site, that's why you're seeing Chinese captions.

I suspect OpenSubtitles(legal site) locked it out, because of piracy.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones