1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Not Happy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cityredgirl, Feb 8, 2011.

1. cityredgirl

cityredgirl Lurker

Hi guys, I have just collected my Xperia10, im with 3 and i had to take my phone in to be repaired last week, anyhow recieved a phoncall from 3 telling me my handset is ready to collect, I collect it and ask them what was wrong, they inform me they dont know but have swapped it for another xperia10, so i put my battery in but its dead , i head off to work and put it on charge for about 3 hours now, I try to turn it on several times to no avail, No its full charged and i turn it on only for it to go mental, Its turning itself on and off every minute or so. The homescreen looks different and its obv NOT a new phone as there is already some android apps but it wont stay on long enough for me to check settings etc,
    What to do? im so annoyed as this means i have no phone for the night/morning and have to go out of my way to pop to the 3 store and sort it out again :/ :mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. retrorom

retrorom Well-Known Member

Aaah that is really annoying, sorry to hear that. Can't really help you out there. Me, I would go in the 3 store and let some heads roll.

cityredgirl likes this.
  3. cityredgirl

cityredgirl Lurker

its really unproffesional and what annoys me more is last week they charged me

4. baz@gmx.co.uk

baz@gmx.co.uk Well-Known Member

3 are taking liberties, the store only have so much say, i would get on to customer service and start threatening an OffTel complaint unless they provide a fully operational replacement, a refund for the loan and a rebate for 1) downtime and 2) phone calls made to then to resolve it.

This forum can help with most things, but shoddy customer service is unfortunatly not one of them. As retrorom says - go in hard, don't settle for less. Good luck.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews