• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not in stock at verizon, but right next door!!

Read your credit card terms of service.

Most cards have policies about both charges before an item ships, and allowing returns of merchandise. There's a good chance that you have recourse here.

I have a strong feeling that you guys aren't pushing hard enough. Of course, Verizon shouldn't make you get upset to get the account cancelled but most companies jump over to your side in a hurry if you pitch a fit and start threatening to get charges reversed on your credit card, cancel your account, etc.

Upvote 0
I got charged because it was on my verizon statement. I didnt use my credit card, so if you are getting charged for it, did you by any chance put it on your statement bill and not your credit card?

Here is the email I got after complaining to them serveral time. I did get a free case and car charger, but only because I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years with no other complaints.

Hope this kinda clears up everything, it didnt for me 100% but it did a little.

Verizon Service:
I am happy to assist you today. I apologize you are unhappy and disappointed with the information you were given however the information is correct. Once an order is processed we do no have the ability to cancel. It's not because we want to keep your money, it's due to system limitations that restrict us from making changes to a completed order.

Once we hit "submit" we can not undo what has already been done. The only option to cancel an order once submitted is to refuse the delivery from FedEx, they will then return the item to our warehouse and your original payment method will be credited within 10-14 business days.

Sometimes third party vendors may have our equipment for sale at a cheaper cost with better availability however when purchasing from a third party vendor you may not receive the same warranty or the 30 day Worry Free Guarantee on the device you purchased because you didn't buy it from Verizon Wireless. Any equipment issues, returns, or defects would have to be addressed with the third party vendor, not Verizon Wireless.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones