1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support not just another my desire nots working thread

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jayer27, Jul 11, 2011.

1. jayer27

jayer27 Lurker
    None

Jul 11, 2011
    Ok guys please help, I have been on this forum for like 7 hours trying to fix my desire problem i have downloaded rru roms (quite a few to no avail) been on the xda forum even had to download jdk java etc and another anb and sdk programme so as you can see i have done my homework. i even gone and got another sd card to make a gold card. I dont have another android phone in the house just a blackberry. where iam at now is i cannot move the up and down buttons nor power buttons etc.

my laptop does respond to the phone when the software trys to access it i.e the rru rom, however which rom i try to install on the phone i always get a error.
    so please help me what can i do dont think i can make a gold card as all the instructions tell me to put it in the phone etc but i cannot access anything on the phone at all just the fastboot screen.

my phone details are orange uk
    bravo pvt1 ship s-on
    hboot 0.93.001
    microp -031d
    radio 5.10.05.30
    aug 2010 17.52.10

version main 2.17.61.3

please help iam willing to yano put in work but iam hitting a brick wall here can i get this fix or do i need a new one?

i put the unlock code into my phone about 5 days ago so the phone is unlocked :) to any uk network

Advertisement

Tags: