1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Not my Picasa account

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by WannabeMKII, Apr 15, 2012.

1. WannabeMKII

WannabeMKII Newbie

I recently got a One X and enjoying the experience so far (although not sure if I'm going to keep it over my Nexus One).

I've set my accounts up etc, but when I go into gallery, then Picasa, it shows pictures for someone else, not my photos.

I've tried returning the phone to default and tried both manual and auto sync, but still can't find my account.

Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. WannabeMKII

WannabeMKII Newbie

Just to add, I've logged out and back in on my PC, tablet, Picasa program and old phone and they all sync as they should. It seems to be just the One X...

Any any thoughts or ideas, as this is driving me mad.

3. WannabeMKII

WannabeMKII Newbie

Anyone any ideas? Anyone experienced this?

4. WannabeMKII

WannabeMKII Newbie

Just to add, I tried a 3rd party gallery app and linked it to my Picasa account and it's my account as it should be.

So it just appears to be something with the stock gallery app.

5. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Was the phone used?

I had to look up your phone. You have internal memory not an SD card. Get a file explorer and check the images in the internal memory. Delete the ones that aren't yours.
    Also check and see if there are any settings for Picasa and delete them, too.

I don't use Picasa, but I looked and there's an arrow/triangle mark in the lower right hand corner. That has a dropdown for other accounts. Did you check that?

6. WannabeMKII

WannabeMKII Newbie

The phone was brand new and I factory reset it aswell to try and resolve the issue.

I've checked all the images on the phone and the only ones on there are what I've put on there, or system images for programs etc, no sign of the ones from Picasa (photos from Panama).

Not sure where the option is you're seeing, but in ICS on this phone, I can't see that option. However, tried removing accounts etc and still can't get my pics.

A 3rd party app is fine though.