• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not pulling weather data

shalemail

Android Expert
Jul 21, 2010
Under your bed
Watch was being wonky yesterday morning, wouldn't connect to my N6. So I factory reset the watch and got it to re-connect. However since then it does not pull weather data. I'm still using Outtatime's watch face that has the weather dead center of the bottom of the face and it just does the sun icon 24/7 no temp. I tried switching weather sources, I tried changing watch faces and no matter what I do no weather. Any suggestions? I'd prefer not to re-reset it if at all possible.

Thanks!

Well good news. I did try your suggestion electricpete, but all of my permissions were in order, so I'd reserved myself to wait until I could just factory re-set again. Last night whilst charging I got an update for watchmaker and a few other things so this morning I re-started everything as is my custom, and viola, all is working as it should. The magic of technology.
o_O

Reactions: Outatime
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones