1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Not pulling weather data

Discussion in 'Moto 360' started by shalemail, Apr 6, 2016.

1. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

Jul 21, 2010
    Male
    Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker
    Under your bed
    Watch was being wonky yesterday morning, wouldn't connect to my N6. So I factory reset the watch and got it to re-connect. However since then it does not pull weather data. I'm still using Outtatime's watch face that has the weather dead center of the bottom of the face and it just does the sun icon 24/7 no temp. I tried switching weather sources, I tried changing watch faces and no matter what I do no weather. Any suggestions? I'd prefer not to re-reset it if at all possible.

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. electricpete

electricpete Android Expert

Jan 7, 2012
    Male
    Electrical Engineer
    Double check that location is enabled. (I know aeris wear needs that...I'm not sure about watchmaker)'

Also make sure no watchmaker permissions are blocked in settings on watch and in app settings on phone.

3. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

Jul 21, 2010
    Male
    Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker
    Under your bed
    Well good news. I did try your suggestion electricpete, but all of my permissions were in order, so I'd reserved myself to wait until I could just factory re-set again. Last night whilst charging I got an update for watchmaker and a few other things so this morning I re-started everything as is my custom, and viola, all is working as it should. The magic of technology.
    o_O

Outatime likes this.
Tags: