1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Not receiving calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ScandalousMrT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ScandalousMrT

ScandalousMrT Lurker

For a month or so now my phone has been really inconsistent with receiving calls and sometimes texts. I don't miss every call but it seems to be 50/50 right now. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

2. Jedii

Jedii Android Expert

That will more than likely be a network issue. Contact Verizon technical support 800-922-0204 option 3 and report the problem. They will open a trouble ticket and hopefully resolve your issue.

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

This ongoing issue is being dealt with by techs at the stores by doing a factory data reset.

Before doing that, it may be worth a try to go into the application manager and clear all cache and data in all sms and phone apps you have, then reboot.

4. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Android Enthusiast

I'm having a similar issue on Sprint with both my Evo and my wife's MyTouch Pro which is a Windows based phone. Our phones won't ring and all of a sudden we have a voice mail. No missed call or anything.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews