1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Not receiving text until i place a call

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sawbuck73, May 25, 2011.

1. sawbuck73

sawbuck73 Lurker

Sup all. This is my first post here. I spend most of my time reading. I learned awhile ago that almost every question has already been answered if you just take the time to search. My problem started a couple days ago. I was really happy because I found a great sense Rom that was very quick and stable. I was actually content for the first time in awhile. I was running kings speedy ported by misfit. My 4g here in Chicago was a little sketchy. I decided to try to update prl and profile. Since then I have been unable to receive texts until I place a call. The second I connect to my call the text come in. I had this problem awhile ago with my hero and eclair. I found out that changing my mobile mode from automatic to hybrid or something was the cause. I don't see this option anymore in froyo or ginger. I have since flashed a stock rooted Rom 3.70. I upgraded my prl from 1.77 to 1.90 upon reading that this was a possible fix. I updated prl and profile again. Nothing has worked. I even ran without my SD card with no luck. I would like to avoid unrooting and taking it to Sprint. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what is your radio(baseband)? have you tried to wipe dalvik cache and cache? does your nandroid backups do the same thing?

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews