1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Not Receiving Texts or Calls?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hob0d4n, May 18, 2011.

1. hob0d4n

hob0d4n Well-Known Member

I've had this problem where my phone is on and everything works except for one thing. I don't receive any texts or phone calls. All the texts eventually show up when i do a reboot or a battery pull. Anyone else have this problem?? also I am on stock

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olskool

olskool Well-Known Member

Who is your service provider? If VZW then try dial *228 and choose opinion 2 wait for operator to say goodby. If this doesn't work contact service provider TECH support.

3. hob0d4n

On Verizon. I'll give that a shot. Thanks

olskool likes this.
  4. hob0d4n

blehhh dialed the *228 option 2 and it just happened to me again. im starting to think its my phone if no one else has this problem :(

5. olskool

Are u running any spyware protection? App killers? Are u allowing location? Have u cleared all "cached" from browser? Keep in touch through yer profile and maybe pm. Olskool.

6. olskool

Tech support VZW. Had these same issues and with all the phone wars they let u talk to a real person. Be sure to call on another phone though.

hob0d4n likes this.
  7. hob0d4n

sweet. thanks for all the responses :)

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews