1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Not recieving some calls??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jt34237, Jul 1, 2013.

1. jt34237

jt34237 Newbie

A few people have tried calling my phone and have received the message "Weclome to Verizon Wireless, this number has been changed, disconnected, or is no longer in service." This is strange for a couple reasons. Number 1 I do not have Verizon I have Virgin Mobile... Number 2 The people that recieved this message do not have Verizon service either. This doesnt happen all the time. Coukd this be caused by Root? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kwknott

kwknott Android Expert

Shouldn't be phone related. Definitely something with the network. Give Vm a call and see what is going on. Sounds like your number is in limbo between Sprint and Verizon.

I had this issue one time before when I was on Sprint but someone else had been assigned the same number I had and they were on Verizon. We were getting each other's calls and texts.

I could have put in to have the issue fixed but could have taken a while so I just changed my number.

Samsung Galaxy Victory Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Victory release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews