• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not Ringing when calls come in

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

Samsung Galaxy S3 - Telstra Carrier.
The phone is not ringing all the time when calls come in, I have switched it off & re-started a couple of times over the last couple days, it has come up with a msg "sd card damaged" but when I re-start it the message goes.

Hi and welcome to Android Forums. :)

Have you tried removing the SD card and seeing if the problem is replicated? If not, give it a go. Other than that, the only other things to mention are the usual standard things i'm sure you've already tried, like make sure volume is up high and sound profile is switched to normal etc.

If this doesn't work, please submit another question via the guest question function on the homepage or consider joining up to the forums where we can provide more of an interactive help in one thread for you. We have forums dedicated to your device and they're pretty busy, so i'm sure someone could help you pretty quickly.

The link to register is in my signature below.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones