1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

not seeing 'my' music as an option in settings

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kami44, May 21, 2011.

1. kami44

kami44 Lurker

can someone please help me.

first, i have a rooted evo 4g, and even when the phone was rooted this problem did NOT occur. when i go into my settings and go to phone ringtone, it just shows the system ringtones. there was a time that i was able to see the system ringtones, 'my' music, current and default ringtones, now just the systems (each tone). the only time i can see all of my options is when i go to hancent for notifications. when i go into my music under songs and long press a song, i only get 3 options; play, delete, and add to playlist, where i use to be able to set as ringtone. however, when i have a current song playing, when i press menu, only then will i see an option to set as ringtone.....ughhhh i just want to see it in my settings again like i use to. please help :thinking:

2. kami44

kami44 Lurker

i figured it out....i just unmounted (without removing) and mounted my sd card and all my options appeared, in case it happens to anyone else :D

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews