• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help not seen Optimus V Issue

auctionsco1

Lurker
Jul 14, 2015
Ok
Can't find a similar problem
Last night after finally successful winner some bubble burst game that took a month and making a call I hooked up phone to charger for the night in working condition.
When I say perfect working condition the home button and screen lock hadn't worked in a year but every else didn't including my wifi hot spot only available with my 2.21 OP I been told.
This morning I woke to phone when turned on only blinking LG logo. Tried every button combo ( remember Home Button inoperative. When I try to tether to PC phone not recognized and hasn't for a year
I took it all apart and saw no obvious faults reassembled and still just blinking LG
Please help. I can't afford new phone and please keep in mind I have very little phone tech knowledge
So who can solve this strange issue?
Thank you all so much in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones