1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Not showing long FB conversation

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by gronder, May 31, 2011.

1. gronder

gronder Lurker
    None

May 31, 2011
    Hy!
    I have a small problem, i have a few pretty long FB message conversations. But the problem is, the app is showing only part of the conversation. Lets say i have a 40 post long conversation, but the app is showing only the first 30 posts. Even if i get a new message from this person, i get the notification, but when i open the conversation, the message is not there, again only the first let say 30 posts?
    any idea why?

Advertisement

2. sitlet

None

Apr 11, 2010
    Well then split up the conversation into a new one. Or login to facebook via the browser.

3. onebutters

onebutters Lurker
    None

Jun 16, 2011
    I am also having the same issue. As my carrier offers free facebook data I am now using this as my main form of text communication with friends so my threads get pretty long. The message is then truncated to a certain number of msgs.

When I try to create a new thread, it just adds it onto the existing thread with a different subject title in bold (like a forum reply with a title) and it continues to be truncated.

I have taken to using the browser to view my messages for now. Surely others have the same problem? Is it a limitation (i.e. too lazy to fix) or a bug?