1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Not Signal, no sound after reassembly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cgiacomini, Feb 14, 2011.

1. cgiacomini

cgiacomini Lurker

Hi, I am not sure this is the right place to post this, In case is not then please forgive me e let me know if there is a more appropriate place.

I have recently replaced my self the LCD screen on my HTC Desire following the disassembly/reassembly procedure explained on an HTC video I have found on Youtube.

The Mobile is really well done and every things is modular to disassemble so I am pretty sure I haven't damaged any components or cable what so ever.

So after reassembly the LCD and the touch screen are works ok but unfortunately :( I have no signal and no sound any-more.

I have a white cross on the network and when I try to search for networks I get a "No network found" message.

Entering the menu for the phone informations by dealing (*#*#4636#*#*) I get "Signal strength: 0 dBm".

Has anybody ever had this kind of problem after having reassembled the phone?

cgiacomini

Advertisement

2. jouluq

jouluq Lurker

Hy,

Im from Spain with Orange and I have exactly the same problem after screen repair.... I have my mobile turned off for 4 months... Did you find any solution? Thanks

3. SiHa

SiHa Android Enthusiast

Take it apart again and very carefully check all connections, you've obviously left something disconnected / broke something when put it back together.

Tags: