• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not sure about this phone

jennydp26

Lurker
Aug 17, 2010
Hi all! Im new to the whole Droid community. I just got my Droid 2 on Saturday and I am still trying to figure it out. Today I noticed that I have an orange start with a white exclamation point at the top of my phone. Can anyone tell me what this mean? Also, can you make the explanation simple cuz I have been reading this forum and I dont understand half of what you all are saying! lol Thanks in advance!

Those are generally "error" notifications. I've gotten them when an app didn't install properly, or when an app was trying to access GPS and I had it turned off. But as Old Man said, you can simply check your notifications by "pulling" the menu down. If you aren't sure what that means, read your owners manual or go to a Verizon store and they will help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones