1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Not syncing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by visari, Oct 4, 2010.

1. visari

visari Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Hey,

In the last few days my phone has stopped syncing. I press the sync all button and i don't get the sync icon in status bar thingy. Then when i go to something like "Facebook for HTC Sense" it also doesnt do anything when i press sync, it says last synced 1/10/2010 13:37 (yeeahh) the other accounts also are not syncing, all last synced between 12:00 and 14:30 on 1/10/2010 apart from weather which is 2/10/2010 17:23. The google account has the little sync icon thing next to the tickbox but nothing seems to be happening. Restarted phone many times nothing helped.

I have a debranded T-mobile HTC desire, got it when it came out which in the uk, which was like 4 months ago (?)

Thanks for any help :)

EDIT: I have never had this problem before.

Advertisement

2. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Button Moon
    Try turning off your phone & removing the battery, then refit the battery & restart your phone.
    This can usually help with lots of problems.
    If that doesn't work you may be stuck doing a factory reset, be aware you will lose your setting & installed apps.

3. visari

visari Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Thanks for the reply, i didnt have to do this in the end. While user named 'danfrance' helped me with another issue he 'inspired' me to look under the 'Manage applications' for sync, i then force closed it and its started syncing again. :)
    thanks anyway

Tags: