1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Not turning on :/ and camera wont focus

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dabura, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Dabura

Dabura Lurker
    None

Aug 13, 2011
    The night before last I fell asleep at my mates house and I woke up and my phone was off so I used his blackberry charger and nothing happened o went home took out the batery and put it back in and i worked but last night I was watching a video on YouTube and it turned off and wouldn't turn back on , I was using a aftermarket charger because it has a long wire and the orange light came on to say it was charging but it wouldn't turn on i tried again this morning and it didn't work, but now I took everything out sim, SD, extra and put it back together and used my OEM charger and it works now, anyone know what's going on?

Next problem is the camera doesn't focus properly I will if I take a pic of a building or somthing big but smaller thibg ot won't focus on properly it will focus for a second then unfocus making it come out blurry, is there anyway to remedy this

Any help would be very much appreciated

Advertisement

2. bobmatt

bobmatt Lurker
    None

Jul 5, 2011
    I bought micro USB cables from a well known auction site, when plugged in between computer and phone orange light indicated charging and About Phone/Battery indicated USB charging but battery didn't charge at all and battery state was reducing. Have now bought genuine HTC cables and all is fine. At one point the cheaper cables even showed battery state as discharging. the cheaper cables performed fine as data transfer but useless for charging so they now reside in the large box of assorted cables one seems to collect these days.:D