• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not Very Happy With My Phone

I agree with this. I think people are expecting way too much out of phones nowadays and I think I am currently one of those people. Im switching from the blackberry storm to the mytouch in a few weeks. Now that ive experienced the "new" gotta have phone with the storm when it first came out I learned that at the end of the day its just a phone... and you shouldnt expect much more then that out of it :rolleyes:

I came over from a Blackberry 9700 (nice phone) but do not for one minute regret it. As much as I like Blackberrys, I can do a lot more with this phone thanks to all the available apps and its much nicer for reading e-mails and web pages with. I will never trash my Berry but I'm afraid we're going to have to go our separate ways forever. Android/Google is it for me. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones