• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 2 and S-pen saved my bacon today.

excav8ter

Android Enthusiast
Mar 14, 2010
So last week i started clearing trees so i can dig a basement for a new home....the builder and i went over the blueprint, and discussed how i was going to dig the basement. After i got started digging, his foreman (who I don't trust) asked me for clarification on which parts of the basement were to be full depth, view out window depth and walk-out level depth. So i used my s-pen, opened the PDF file, and made notes on the file, according to what was previously discussed with his boss, and emailed them to the foreman. He approved my notes and said to proceed. The job is a 130 mile round trip, so not exactly close. Today i get a call from the foreman asking why i didn't dig out a section of the footings, i was kind of caught off guard and said that was what we had discussed.....he acted like we never talked, and that i needed to go back and dig it out according to the plans....then i reminded him of the email that i sent and got his approval of the plan changes.....needless to say i am glad i have the S-pen....it saved me about $1,000 or so because i could document the approved changes.

Thanks Samsung and S-pen!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones