1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 2 calendar sync problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LightElf7, Dec 18, 2012.

1. LightElf7

LightElf7 Lurker

Hi all,

I recently bought the galaxy note 2 and trying to sync my university's email calendars that go through Microsoft Exchange server.

But it fails to sync more than the main Calendar.

What I mean is on my email I have created multiple calendars - so the main "Calendar", one called "Lecture Schedule" one for "Sports" and another one for "Family Events."

Ive added by university account properly, and the S Planner wonderfully syncs my main "Calendar." However none of the other calendars (which show up beautifully color-coded on my old iPhone's ical and mac's ical), do not show up on S Planner at all. It doesnt seem to realize those calendars exist.

I tried installing Google Calendar and Business Calendar apps as well, but those too cant sync any more than the main "Calendar," so I think this is a central android problem.

I really love the Note 2 and want to keep it but if android cant do basic functions like syncing multiple calendars under the same email, im afraid I'll have to go back to apple .

Can anyone please help out?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dafuse

dafuse Newbie

I hadn't noticed it before because I stopped using the "other" calendars from my Exchange server, but you're right: I only have the option of synchronizing one calendar from Exchange, the others don't even show up as options (Under Calendar -> Settings -> Calendars. Hmmm.

3. dave1812

dave1812 Android Enthusiast

I'm not sure how to interpret the following news, so read and decide if it will affect you if you go Apple. Google discontinuing support for Exchange ActiveSync, affecting Windows Phone and iPhone users | ZDNet

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews