1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 2 constantly connecting to play store

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by freedom99, Dec 23, 2013.

1. freedom99

freedom99 Lurker

Hi for several weeks now when I unlock my note2 it connects to the play store and no matter how many times I hit home it reconnects. I have to keep pressing home several times so I can use my phone. Now it's started doing it when someone calls me so I can see who is ringing me but as soon as I go to hit the answer button the play stores come up and by the time I get it to go away the person has hung up. It's making my phone useless as I'm missing every call I get. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thank you

2. chmodx

chmodx Android Enthusiast

Try running airpush detector. Or an antivirus program. Most likely a rogue app is trying to bring you to an app that Google already removed due to this very reason.

3. freedom99

freedom99 Lurker

Tried antivirus it's not picking up anything but will try a different programme and airpush detector and see if this helps. Thank you so much

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews