1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Note 2 MMS Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jmagelitz, Jan 11, 2013.

1. jmagelitz

jmagelitz Member

Nov 21, 2012
    I'm having an issue with my Galaxy Note 2 on AT&T. The issue is every time I send or receive a picture message it will not download. Keeps giving me an error message saying "Message not downloaded". Is there any fix to this? I tried searching the forums for a fix but wasn't able to find what I was looking for. Thanks for your help!

Advertisement

2. Bodestone

Bodestone Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    This may well be a known AT&T issue: Message Not Downloaded Problem - AT&T Community Support

If not try some of the other links here.

I know you have probably seen some of them before and did not mean to be cheeky by posting the google search link. Some people do start here though rather than a broader search and I thought it may help the path to the correct solution for future searchers.

3. jmagelitz

jmagelitz Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Thanks a lot for responding. I'll check those links out and hopefully fix this issue!

4. Bodestone

Bodestone Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Let us know the most helpful link if it resolves things, or where you found the solution of those above are no good but found a solution. If you worked it out yourself feel free to add a quick 'how to'.

There's few (well actually many but let's not go there, it wouldn't be fair on the gibbons) things more annoying than having a tech problem and turning to the internet and finding there are many others who have had the same issue only to delve into each one and find the solution as: "Thanks but sorted it myself" with no explanation as to how.

5. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Male
    Garmin Tech support
    Kansas
    Having the same problem on my AT&T N2. I even factory reset my phone and that helped for a bit. It also doesn't help that the N2 antenna is not great.