1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 2 samsung keyboard - Multiple languages

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rchiu5hk, Jun 24, 2013.

1. rchiu5hk

rchiu5hk Lurker

Dear all,

I can only set 4 type of languages in samsung keyboard in note 2.
    Is it possible to set more and 10 types??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

I don't think you can set more than 6 on the Samsung Keyboard that's how many I see when tap on Settings from my home screen and tap on Language and input,Tap on the cog beside the Samsung Keyboard and then tap on input languages.

However the free Google Keyboard I downloaded from the Play Store has over 44 I stopped counting at Romanian. If you download that free app and un-check use system language then tap on however many languages you want to switch through I think you'll be happy. You can download the Goggle Keyboard from the play Store by following this link.

3. rchiu5hk

rchiu5hk Lurker

Does it support on Samsun N7100? As I follow the link it told me.

4. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

:hmmmm: It's supposed to be good on all Android devices. A Samsung Galaxy Note II shouldn't be an issue. I'll double check though to see if for some reason that particular device has been left out. It could be an OS issue. Be right back. :vroam:

5. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

It's not an OS issue the Note II shipped with Android v4.1.1 (jellybean) and the Goggle Keyboard works with all devices with Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up.

What did it tell you when you followed the link?

6. rchiu5hk

rchiu5hk Lurker

I have attached the screen shot on my N7100.
    It said that it is not supported

Attached Files:

7. rchiu5hk

rchiu5hk Lurker

It said I cannot install this from my current country and location.

8. rchiu5hk

rchiu5hk Lurker

I have attached the screen shot.
    I cannot transfer to my N7100 which is dimmed in sending to....

Attached Files:

9. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Ahhhh... Now I see. Yes that happens a lot in the Play Store. Google has had some issues dealing with China. You can use the GO keyboard instead it's also free and supports these Chinese dialects Pinyin, wubi, stroke, handwriting and voice input, cangjie,zhuyin,simple cangjie as well as many other languages and languages which are also downloaded from the Play Store. My Taiwanese co-worker really likes by this keyboard. Here's the link.

rchiu5hk could you fill in the location information on your profile. It's just a pet peeve of mine but had I known you were in China I wouldn't have recommended the Google Keyboard.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews