1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 2 xxalih no multi-window??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Carmelious, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Carmelious

Carmelious Lurker

Hi,
    I heard my build number N7100XXALIH is supposed to have a splitscreen. Why don't I have that option? I don't have it under Settings>Display either.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Phoenix1974

Phoenix1974 Well-Known Member

Have you tried tapping and holding the back button, this brings up the tab that has the apps that can be multi windowed. Once you have that up you tap and drag each app to either top or bottom of your screen. I hope that helps. You can only have 2 apps open at a time.

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Benjie

Benjie Android Enthusiast

It has to be enabled: pull down notifications window, far right side of screen.

4. Carmelious

Carmelious Lurker

It ain't there. last button is Sync, then allshare, power saving... no multinothing.

Nope, it does nothing! Who should I contact with this?

5. danbee13

danbee13 Lurker

Click settings>display. Multi-window should appear under the "general" category. Click on the box to the right of multi-window to enable it. Then back out of settings. When you click and hold the back button the applicable programs will appear vertically on the left side of the screen.

6. Carmelious

Carmelious Lurker

As I said, I don't have that option..

7. Phoenix1974

Phoenix1974 Well-Known Member

I'm stumped now. The only thing i can think of is that you've not had Jellybean yet or that is your carrier that's not pushed it out yet. If you find the problem, please do post back here as I'm sure you're not the only one having this problem. Good luck :thumbup:

8. carme4

carme4 Member

you need to check for 4.1.2 update. Multi view threads on this forum explain it all.

9. I think your build no. Must be XXALJ3 and I guess android 4.1.1 bythe way,my note2 's multiview screen has got mine of his own ! It appears and disappears itself!

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews