1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Note 3 Camera

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nickname_esco, Dec 19, 2013.

1. nickname_esco

nickname_esco Newbie
    None

Oct 23, 2012
    Just wondering what camera app and settings people use to get best pictures. night or day...

I'm playing around with Camera Zoom fx at moment, will report back after some trial and error....

if you could post pictures that would also help :)

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Most of my "photography" so far has been checks - the bank's across town, so I'll let my electrons do the driving. The camera's good enough that the bank credits the account with the checks.

I've done a few night shots that looked better than the scene does during the day. But at my age, "getting out and about" is walking to the curb to get the mail, so you won't see to many shots of natural wonders. If anything happens overhead, though (comets, that sort of thing, the next Perseids [in August]), I might try the camera out on astrophotography. (I don't think it would do very well looking down the eyepiece of the telescope, but I'll find out when the nights start warming up again. Note 3 and the Rings of Saturn. Sounds like an early Asimov teen novel.)

3. nickname_esco

nickname_esco Newbie
    None

Oct 23, 2012
    are you using stock camera?

what settings do you use for day/night pictures please?

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.