• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 3 on MetroPCS?

im confused as how does the S4 and Note3 cost the same price?? im excited though definitely getting the black one this time around..

idk i'm hoping to trade my friend for her ATT s4 for my metro one because she wants metro, and i'll buy the note 3 when this craze dies down

then maybe trade the s4 for the note 3 :p lol, im like a barter king or something

Upvote 0
The battery life on this bad boy :D:thumbup:

lrHVY2f.jpg

Unplugged at 7am, light & moderate usage before 11am then after that till now real heavy usage

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
damn gman! man im so psyched! I actually played with it today at tmobile store and loved it! the screen is beautiful compared to the S3! and that battery usage is def. a deal maker for me..the s3 only last me ti'll 12p then I have to charge it after waking up at 840a through work! I would love to put this phone through its paces! did you guys condition the battery at first or no?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones