1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

NOTE 4 Bluetooth Audio Will NOT Turn up Loud!!! Direct Cable sounds great

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bluetooth Audio NOT loud, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Bluetooth Audio NOT loud

None
    OK Guys Please HELP!!! I just bought a NOTE 4 through ATT and a pair of Samsung Level Over Headphones 299.00..... Sounds great connected through 3.5mm direct cable.... However i bought them for the Bluetooth to Note 4 ..... Music will not turn up loud through Bluetooth on any app or even my MP3's..... I have the sound ALL the way turned up oin Bluetooth and System Audio... This sucks.... please tell me a work around or i am returning this crap..... I wanna listen to my tunes at loud level....

Advertisement

2. Guggy

Guggy Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 22, 2012
    Female
    Okay first, if the bluetooth audio sounds very low, it must be a problem with the bluetooth device not amplifying it. There are apps that can make the volume higher than the system's max volume.

3. emcknight23

emcknight23 Lurker
    None

Jun 17, 2013
    Had an issue where my Jaybird bluetooth wasn't hearing music. I just restarted the phone and it worked fine.

KOLIO likes this.
  4. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert
    None

Nov 29, 2009
    Jacksonville, Fl
    I agree that one of the devices has a problem (or incompatible Bluetooth between the two, though that seems unlikely). Try the phone with other headphones, and try the headphones with another phone, to see if/where the problem persists, that will help you to determine where the fault lies. If you don't have access to other headphones, it's easy enough to walk in to a Best Buy and pair your phone to one of their bluetooth capable demo soundbars. My wife and I did that several times while we were shopping for a soundbar.

I don't use headphones, but I regularly connect mine to two different car audio systems and I can get plenty of volume out of both (one of the cars is a convertible, and it's loud enough to hear clearly with the top down at 70 mph). So it's likely not a design problem with the N4, but that doesn't rule out a problem with your specific device.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in 2014 as the company's flagship phablet. It has a 5.7-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.