1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 4 exchange email?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pixie06, Nov 10, 2014.

1. pixie06

pixie06 Newbie

I am having issues with Microsoft Exchange and my work email not showing my whole inbox. It will only show my 6 most recent emails. Every time I get a new one the last one disappears. When I try to refresh my emails it says it's loading emails but never does. I travel for work and am at a different location daily. We don't have a regular schedule that I can just look to see where I'm supposed to be that day and I don't have daily access to my laptop so I have to be able to view older emails. On my s4 it would show the whole inbox and not just my 6 most recent so I assume it has to be a setting I'm missing. Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Are you using the stock email app? I just looked through the settings on my Note and didn't see anywhere you could limit the number of messages displayed. And, I can see all past emails and folders.

I would try removing the account and setting it up again. Or try a different email client. I am in the process of switching all my imap accounts (three of them) over to the updated gmail app. You can now add external accounts and I like having all my mail in one place.

3. TXShelbyman

TXShelbyman Lurker

Do you have any type of filter set?

4. ronbien

ronbien Well-Known Member

It could be a coincidence on the number but you can tell the app under sync settings how long of time to do the sync'ing. I have mine set for one month. The default is less.
    Good luck!
    Ron

5. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Android Expert

You may also need to check with your exchange admin and see what they are allowing.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews